News & Announcements
CIO Roundtable | Boston | Sept. 30, 2016
Starpoint's CTO, Henry Zelikovsky, will present on how firms can use Big Data & Predictive Data Analytics to differentiate themselves and provide competitive advantages across their business.
Monmouth County Job Fair | NJ | Sept. 30, 2016
Visit Starpoint at table #118 and let us find your next job!
Tiffany & Co. IT Charity Golf Outing | NJ
We thank Tiffany & Co. for having us at their Make A Wish Charity Golf Outing
Starpoint Named to 2016 SP500 List
Starpoint was named to CRN's Solution Provider 500 list for the 16th consecutive year! Read More.
NJ Senior Recruiter Joe Mulé Interviewed at NJ Job Fair by Asbury Park Press
Starpoint's recruiters just placed candidates in these jobs:
- Senior Project Manager at a full-service media company in Dallas
- Director of Data Analytics at a benefit management company in New York
- Junior Web Designer at a industry association in New Jersey
- IT Support Consultant at a financial services firm in Boston
- Payroll Admin at a manufacturing firm in DC
- Marketing Communications Project Manager at a major wealth management firm in NYC
- Junior Network Engineer for a cloud-based education products provider in NJ
- Project Manager at a leading physician certification organization in Philadelphia
Find Your Next Job!
If you are considering a move, Starpoint's expert recruiters can help you land your next job.
Check out similar jobs with Starpoint here: http://www.starpoint.com/jobs
Come Work at Starpoint!
Starpoint is hiring sales reps & recruiters nationwide.
Spread the word & view our openings.
Top Job Search Tips
Focus on Body Language Focusing on both your body language and the interviewer's is key to acing the interview!
Include Numbers In Your Resume. Metrics, data, & stats help both recruiters and hiring managers understand the impact you can make!
Study the Job Description. Then showcase your strengths in the areas that seem to be of the most importance to this particular role.
A solid reference vouching for your work ethic, skills & commitment to a project or team can become a deciding factor in your employment!
Consider volunteering if you lack experience in your desired field.
Create a positive online presence via social media, websites, published content etc. Use it to your advantage!
Identify Your Marketable Skills. Then leverage those skills to your advantage in each job opportunity!
Weigh your personal skill set against a dream job's required skill set to see what kind of experience you should gain!
Starpoint holds a GSA IT Schedule 70 for Information Technology Professional Services.